Protect a Child Who Needs You in Santa Ana or Orange, CA

Protect a Child Who Needs You in Santa Ana or Orange, CA

Work with a guardianship law attorney

If the parents are not able to provide care for a child, other alternatives must be sought out. If you have a child in your life that needs care beyond what his or her parents are able to provide, you should reach out to the Law Office of Robert Livingston Bullock. We work hard to help concerned friends and family members establish legal guardianship in Santa Ana and Orange, California.

Most legal guardians are relatives and family friends, but anyone who is interested in the role and over the age of 18, not a convicted felon and not disabled can apply to become a guardian. To learn more about this role and the process of becoming a legal guardian, call 714-767-3504.

Who needs a legal guardian?

In a perfect world, you’d never need to fight for guardianship in court. All children would have excellent care provided by their parents at all times. Unfortunately, that’s not the world we live in. There are thousands of situations in which it’s in the best interest of the child to establish guardianship outside of the immediate family. These include:

  • Death of the parents
  • Parental military obligations
  • Incarceration of the parents

If you’re interested in applying for legal guardianship, contact the Law Office of Robert Livingston Bullock today.